Hydraulic oil HLP 68
- improved deaerating properties;
- Ensures ow foaming;
- Provides effective protection against corrosion, when water enters the system;
- Reduces wear of friction elements in hydraulic systems;
- Steady for high temperatures;
- Neutral with sealing materials.
Hydraulic HLP 68 is a highly viscous hydraulic oil reinforced with a special additive complex that provides high performance, reduces corrosion, foaming and oxidation. Have been developed specially for most industrial and mobile high-loaded hydraulic systems, which require an oil with high anti-wear properties. Good lubricating characteristics ensure a long service life. Hydraulic oil HLP 68 helps reduce sludge formation and deposits.
Recommendations on use:
- Is intended for industrial equipment of various purposes;
- for use in hydraulic systems that operate at pressures of more than 25 MPa and temperatures up to 90°C and higher.